Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rejuvenate & Renew Challenge Update: 6/1 to 6/14


Okay. Sorry for not getting the update up sooner! Between moving out of my home so quickly and arriving here in Hawaii, I simply let it slip my mind. I know our numbers are few, but we would LOVE to have more people join in on this challenge. I like to think of it as a "learn something new" or "self-help" challenge. It's my way of pushing myself to read those nonfiction books that I've been wanting to read about things like finance, diet, etc. Please join! You can click on the button above to link back to the challenge & leave a comment. I even think there will be a giveaway in this genre at the end, so pass the word along and join with us.

For those who are involved in the challenge, you can leave a comment here to let us know if you've read anything yet. I'll even try to give people a link on my next "update" post (which will be once a week from now on). If you haven't yet finished a book, you can even just tell us what you're looking forward to reading or are in the middle of!

As for me, I did manage to finish one book for the challenge. I read Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan, which was my way of trying to get my finances in order as I prepare to buy a new townhome this fall. It was some great information, but also caused me a lot of strange stress. You can see some of Suze Orman's suggestions and my review at: "Review: Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan."

No comments:

Post a Comment