The award was given to me by Gaby317, over at Starting Fresh. The award originated at J.Kaye's Book Blog and is described as:
Highlighting new book blogs has always been important to me. It’s the reason I pass along blog awards to new bloggers or at the very least, new to me book blogs. Without an audience, especially at the beginning, the life of a blogger can be sort of dreary. It feels good when another book blogger promotes your blog. Besides, I like blabbing about other book blogs. If you’d like to join in, please feel free. This event will take place every Friday and I’ll be listing the new book blogs or websites I’ve discovered during the week. Some might even be a rediscovery.I would like to pass this nice little award on to:
- Rose, at Another Great Read. Her blog is new to me, and the thing that I liked about her reviews is that she includes lots of options for how to pick up the book, along with a list of other books in the series. I don't know why I hadn't ever thought about including the others in the series, but that really is quite helpful. Thanks Rose! Go check her blog out!
This award was given to me by Desert Rose over at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE, and is the "One Lovely Blog" Award. Thank you so much for this recognition!
I would like to pass this award on to:
- Drea, at Book Blather. I think her blog is well put together, and just as the award states...lovely! I'm pretty bad at blog design, and am too scared to touch it to change the look, so when I see pretty new designs, they stand out. Drop on by this great bloggers book blog to see her reviews!
This final award is "The Literary Blogger" award. I was given this great award by Missy over at Missy's Book Nook, and is described as:
...an award which acknowledges bloggers who energize and inspire reading by going the extra mile! These amazing bloggers make reading fun, and enhance the delight of reading!
The Rules:As I stated earlier, I'm actually only passing this along to one blogger, and I chose:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
- JoAnn, at Lakeside Musing. She has won a lot of awards, and I can see why. The books she chooses, and her reviews, are all really smartly joined together in great reviews and posts. If you haven't dropped by, please go now!