Friday, June 5, 2009

48 Hour Marathon #1

With the time difference here in Hawaii, I knew 8am (4 am here) would be impossible, so I'm starting my 48 hour challenge at 2 pm (Hawaiian Time), and will finish up 2 pm on Sunday. We have a few things to do tomorrow, and I have an online class that started today that I'll be having to work on, but other than that, I'm off to start reading, blogging, and reviewing! Thanks ahead of time for any cheering you might give me to keep me going and the jet lag at bay.

8 comments:

  1. a 48-hour marathon?!? Good for you! It will be intense, but what a lot of fun ... please keep us updated on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't sign up for the challenge since I wasn't sure if I'd be free this weekend or not. I'll be home though and participating unofficially. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on this 48 hour reading feast!! I hope they don't expect you to stay up this whole time!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing this too! I'll be stopping by to cheer you up. :)

    Have you planned the books you're gonna read or are you gonna go with your current mood?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a grand time since 8:30 a.m. this morning...today I read at my office so had lots of cheerleaders and they had me reading in goofy get ups which you can see displayed on my blog (www.rascofromrif.org). I am headed to get some sleep now.......best wishes, look forward to checking in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you were in Hawaii. I grew up there although I'm in CA now. I miss home :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came here from MoReader to check your 48hbc progress. I will come back to visit again cause your blog looks great! Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone is having more luck than I am this busy GRADUATION weekend. Still, if I finish ONE book, I will be happy!

    ReplyDelete