I've crossed the finish line! Let me echo everyone who has already thanked Natasha at Maw Books Blog, by adding my own thanks for this challenge. I didn't get anywhere near the number of things accomplished that I wanted to, but I did get a few things done. Here's my tally.
Hours Completed: 10 hours spent blogging (see goals below), 48 hours to Challenge
- One book review written and posted below.
- Book giveaway ready to launch.
- I tried to mess with my URL, but decided that it might not be worth all the redirection that I'd need to set up. At least it's not worth it quite yet.
- I also tried to set up my favicon (as you can see, it's been unsuccessful so far), and will need to keep tinkering away on that one.
- I changed my gravatar to reflect the rose that I use as my picture of choice, rather than my personal picture that pops up on self-hosted blogs. The rose is also my icon for Twitter, so now it's all universal.
- I took pictures for my Book Sale, books received, and "What's On My Desk."
- Completed the Google Reader Challenge over at The Book Lady's Blog.