- Extreme Jetlag -- From my conference back on the mainland. Yes, I'm a bit of a wimp (as my dad would say).
- Online Job -- I am just concluding one class today (with 50 students), and starting two more (with 41 students total).
So, here are my modifications & goals.
- I'm going to count starting at 2pm my time (6pm MST), since that's about when I took a break and actually did check a few Tweets & blog posts. Even though I went back to work, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
- Church on Sunday will actually chop the rest of my time off in the morning, so I'll come home and do a little bit after I get home.
- Write book review for The Sinful Life of Lucy Burns.
- Write book review for The Heretic Queen
- Set up book giveaway of The Fiery Cross
- Come up with ideas for review/post of 2nd in Sharon Lathan series (Contact Sharon?)
- Work on Cookbook Challenge ideas
- Try to widen columns on blogger layout
- Look into changing url to include blog title
- Post about what's on my desk (take picture of books, etc.)
- Acknowledge books received recently
- Acknowledge book award received
- Read my Google Reader, as its +1000 from my week-long conference!
- Set up giveaway for my Rejuvenate & Renew Challenge
- Set up a book reading schedule so that I don't miss my ARC reviews!!!
- Participate in mini challenges???