Monday, May 23, 2011

Utah Author Month: Book I've Read

This month is Utah Author Month.  As part of that, bloggers who are participating in this celebration are trying to read and highlight local authors throughout the month of May.  I have the book Wolves, Boys, and Other Things That Might Kill Me by Kristen Chandler that I'm currently reading and hope to finish up before the month is up.  It's a great book and really surprising.  Honestly, it's not really like any other YA book I've read in awhile, which is really refreshing.

In the meantime, I wanted to highlight some of the books I've read and reviewed here at One Literature Nut, since there are so many authors and books to talk about!  Here are some of the books I've read and reviewed:

Matched by Ally Condie


 Getting Away With Murder by Chris Crowe


The Dark Divine by Bree DeSpain


The Lost Saint by Bree DeSpain


The Christmas List by Richard Paul Evans




Rapunzel's Revenge by Nathan and Shannon Hale


Calamity Jack by Nathan and Shannon Hale


The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum

There are a lot of other great authors that I still need to get around to reading.  Check out the Goodreads list that some of us joined in to compile.  Talk about a long list!

1 comment: