Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dewey's 24 Read-a-Thon Weekend


I really should be posting a book review (or two or three), but since my official "Spring Break" starts this weekend and I'll be in town, I finally decided to join in Dewey's Read-a-Thon that starts on Saturday, April 9th at Noon (GMT).  I'll be honest.  There is no way I'm going to get up at 5 am after being up nearly that early all week, but I'll get up and be onto reading as soon as I can think clearly enough to actually read words (or my own name)!

If you're at all intrigued, interested, or would just like a reason to spend a day reading and relaxing, check it out.  Below is a list of books I think I'll be pulling from my recent library finds, to dive into during the Read-a-Thon:


I'm sure I'll be jumping around a bit, with a wide variety of reading material.  I also have quite a list of books I need to finish, so I'll pick away at things I'm in the middle of at the moment.  Overall, it should be a nice day!
What about you?  Are you already signed up for the Read-a-Thon or have read any of the books above?

3 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to sign up! I am hosting from 12-4 am (yikes) so a nap may be in order earlier in the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good pile! I was planning on crashing for a few hours toward the end (which happened the last 3 readathons I did) but I got assigned to cheerlead during the last 6 hours... lol. I am hosting a mini-challenge, which I'm excited about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good list of books. I wish I could participate but I'm going to be out of town this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete