Sunday, January 10, 2010

Short Hiatus


Please forgive my absence for another couple of days. I should have planned better and prepared posts before this chaotic end of term came up for me at work, but here we are. I can't cry over it now, right?

On Tuesday my final grades are due, and since we're at the half way point in the year and some students are shifting their schedules around (and switching teachers) because of semester classes coming to an end, I really have to tie up every loose end. It's been hectic, maybe more than I anticipated? Anyway, I'm doing my best to finish up by Tuesday, so I'll be back, reading and blogging again in a couple of days. Let's pray I don't lose my mind by then! Best wishes, and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. End of term?! I thought those crazy kids were on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You do what you need to do. I'm not going anywhere soon. And certainly never too far from your blog. (hehe)

    Do what you need to do and please, take a break, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete