Here is the basic information:
- WHEN: Saturday, September 10th at 6pm
- WHERE: Vivian Park in Provo Canyon at the small pavilion (Take 800 North in Orem to Provo Canyon, 5.8 miles up the canyon, park is on the right, pavilion is on the right after turning into the park.)
- WHO: Book bloggers, authors, booksellers, etc.
- WHAT: Families are invited. We will be having pulled-pork sandwiches and ask that you bring a potluck item to the bash.
- HOW: Really, there is no how here! Come with a paperback book, ready to swap, chat, and have a great time.
We hope you can come and look forward to chatting and socializing again! It's always great fun to see the wizard behind the curtains, meaning that we're happy to get to meet the amazing writers of blogs and books alike.