Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Library Loot Wednesday!


I've been avoiding the library, since I've been SO bad about reading (which I'm actually getting better about...reading before bed has helped). Anyway, I returned a couple of things--Oprah Anniversary DVDs, which were quite fun to watch--and picked up the following:

  • King of Queens Seasons 1 & 2 -- I just thought these looked fun to watch here and there over the next couple of weeks.
  • 3rd Princess Diaries
See...nothing to write home about for now. I'm still reading Stephen King's The Stand, and have to say that it's quite gripping. It's about this SuperFlu that basically starts killing off everyone in the world. Since I tend to be a big hypochondriac, I'm not sure if it's good for me, but it's scaring me to consider what would happen if someone let loose some major germ warfare on us! SCARY. Other than that, I'll be starting Les Miserables and Tess of the D'Urberveilles this next week with my juniors and AP. Should be a pretty heavy reading term for me. Well, until I finish something...see ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment