Monday, November 10, 2008

Still Single??? No Worries!

So, according to this article, marrying older is still a good idea. I was silently cheering on this article until I hit the whole "baby" advice, which basically says that "no later than 30" to start rule. Oh well! It's an interesting article though, so I thought I'd put the link here.

Article on the best age to marry.

We're still reading Papa Married a Mormon, but I've only managed to get through the first chapter so far. It's Doc's birthday today, so I want to wish her a HUGE Happy Birthday chica!!! You're looking hot, and I'm so proud of you for going back to med school to reach for your dreams.

Anyway, that's all for now. I haven't gotten through anything other than a stack of AP essays...so I guess I'll update later! Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment