Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour Nineteen & a Mini-Challenge Winner!

Thank you to everyone who joined in the "Me and My Book" Mini-Challenge!  For a mini-challenge later in the game, I was happy to see so many of you still hanging in there.  I drew numbers, and congrats to Jennifer at A Librarian's Library for submitting this fun twitter pic.   Thanks again!  It was fun getting all those pictures.

Now, for a quick update of my own.  I'm sure I'm like many others who started to go downhill after midnight.  We're heading towards 1 a.m. here, so it's getting a little harder stay awake.  I don't know that I should really stay up the full time anyway, as it will really mess with my sleep for work next week.  Yea, I feel like a big wimp, but it's true.  I'll stay up for a little bit though.  Let me share my stats and what I've read:

Books Read:  2
Hours Read: 6+???--I kind of lost track.
Snacks Consumed:  1--Lovely fresh fruit juice bar in Mango flavor.  Yum!
Pets Fed Because They Freaked Out That I Was Still Awake:  1
Books Finished Since Last Time:


This was a much longer graphic novel at 672 pages, but it was pretty gripping.  This was definitely no casual read.  

Well, I'm off to see what I can cover between now and when my eyes slam shut of their own accord!  Thanks to everyone who put this together or who stopped by to cheer me on.  This has been a great time!

2 comments: