Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rejuvenate & Renew Challenge Update: 7/13 to 7/26


Yes, this has been a bit of a tricky summer! Besides teaching two very active literature courses, my mother up and moved into a new house this week. That has pretty much kept me frantically looking for an internet connection, or using whatever time I had online in grading. I have had the chance to finish a book for this challenge! I finished 52 Brilliant Ideas: Sleep Deep. While I'm not struggling as much with insomnia as I do during the school year, I still find that good sleep is the one thing I ACHE for. This book was a perfect, handy guide that has given me some great ideas that I'll pass along in my review.

Here is my update of books read:
  1. Suze Orman's Action Plan for 2009 -- A fantastic, economic guide to surviving the recession.
  2. 52 Brilliant Ideas: Sleep Deep -- Great resource for how to beat insomnia and get much needed sleep. Review to come.
If you're participating, how are you doing? Have you reviewed a book for the challenge? Let me know and I'll post something to let everyone know!

If you're NOT participating, why not? There will be a giveaway at the end of the challenge, so check out the Rejuvenate & Renew Challenge, and join in with us!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've kind of stalled at this point. I have the books but I haven't gotten around to reading them. :(

    ReplyDelete