Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Book Drive: Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart


Somehow, in getting behind on my Google Reader, I missed seeing the information about a book drive going on over at My Friend Amy. After a lot of discussion about whether book blogging and reviewers actually drive sales toward the book market, this book drive was put together to show support for a great book, Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart. I have not personally read this novel yet, but it is getting great reviews. As I have a horrible book addiction, I thought why not! Not only can you get in on a book discussion and get what is said to be a great book, but there are prizes involved for those who purchased the book and signed up for the book drive. For more information, please visit My Friend Amy.

Mahalo!

2 comments:

  1. I finished the book a few days ago and it's a lovely one. I hope lots of people buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this ended on Jul 3rd. But if not then I'm going to have to get my copy for my niece!! I did just pick this one up yesterday at my library!

    ReplyDelete