Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bethenny Frankel: Simple Lunch Salad Recipes & Blog Award

In my never-ending endeavor to eat natural and healthy, I thought these recipes by Bethenny Frankel (one of my favorites on Real Housewives of NYC) were really great. Bethenny has also recently put out a book called Naturally Thin, which I have a sample of waiting on my Kindle. I hope to read it this summer.

Well, off to the gym...and maybe the Pesto Chicken Salad after?!? :) Also taking a great book with me to the gym. How can you go wrong, I ask?

Also, Desert Rose was so kind and awarded me the #1 Blogger Award! It was so nice of her, and the picture is too cute. (Head over to her blog to say hi!) Since I'm up to my eyebrows in finals for my online classes, I thought I'd pass this on to just one new blogger I stumbled onto. She is Gaby317, over at Starting Fresh. I was excited to see someone new, and wanted to give her this cute award! Congrats.



3 comments:

  1. I love this video. I had no idea Bethenny shot videos like these. Great ideas for lunch! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your well deserved awards and good luck on your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! It's such a generous way to welcome a newbie. :^)

    Good luck in your exams!!


    gaby317

    ReplyDelete