Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oberon Kindle Cover


Received my new Oberon Design cover for my Kindle this week. I had really debated whether I should get a new cover for my Kindle, since I have Kindle 1, which came with its own cover. Here's the problem. The original cover has a lanyard, type elastic that pulls it together. Not only was my lanyard fraying off the back of the cover, but I noticed that a crease had appeared down the front, right-hand side that made me a bit nervous about its protective capabilities. Kindles aren't exactly cheap, so I want to keep it safe, so I broke down and bought a new cover in the hopes it would be more durable. Granted, I've only had it a week or so, but it is nicely padded, has a nice lip around the edge so that the Kindle isn't directly exposed to the outside, and it has a smaller lanyard that attaches it to a button on the front. I picked out "Roof of Heaven," but also really liked "Avenue of Trees." Who am I kidding, I liked almost all of them! Besides all the protective elements to it, the designs and colors are really pretty! :)

2 comments: