Friday, April 26, 2013

Dewey's Readathon: Last Minute Decision


I know it's Friday night, and the bi-annual Dewey's Readathon starts in less than 12 hours, but I've decided to throw my hat into the ring and join up.  Besides the fact that it was midterm this week, I'm chaperoning the Prom Saturday evening, so I didn't think I should join.  Who am I kidding though?  The readathon will give me a good excuse to sit down and read my morning away and maybe sneak a read after the ticket sales fade away at the door.  I'll just read before I go and when I get home.  I might only get a handful of hours in, but I think that would still be really nice.

Well, let's see if I can get up to start reading in the morning!

8 comments:

  1. You're making the right decision, Becky! :D Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm just glad I can join for a little bit! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay :D :D :D So glad you'll be reding with us Becky :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I'm going to try really hard to get some good reading done today! I'll drop by to see what you're reading. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hope your read-a-thon is going well! Happy Reading! --Janel #TeamTiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. The read-a-thon is always a good decision! Happy read-a-thon day and keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete