Sunday, March 17, 2013

End of Term


I've been grading most of the last two days (and last week), so reading has gone to the back burner for the moment.  I am, however, still catching all the March Madness news so I can dive in later this coming week.  Let's just hope that I get these essays and all my grades in with plenty of time to spare so I can enjoy!  I'm at about 20 minutes a paper, with 14 left to go.  That should take me, what, another 4 1/2 to 5 hours? 

I'll be back once the papers (not dust) settle!  Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Don't forget there's probably an app for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking Thursday and Friday off as per usual? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Hope you finish with lots of time to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember to breathe in there somewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete