Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Blatherings

Happy Sunday!  For some reason, today I feel like saying a big huzzah to weekends.  Work is besides the point and I should just skip how crazy it is in my posts, although it does seem to dominate my life.  Things are good though.  Out of the three online courses I either had to teach or take has recently wrapped up and I'm already feeling much better.  Needless to say, things are busy as always, but good.

Yesterday I woke up with a monster of a migraine, so my plans for the day went out the window, as I was supposed to meet up with some family and friends for Christmas stuff.  I decided it was my body's way of enforcing a time out.  It worked though, and I spent about 6 or 7 hours reading in a semi-dark room.  You would think that might be a bit depressing, but it was actually really nice to unwind.  Especially considering I haven't had a chance to read in what felt like weeks.

Anyway, here is what I've been reading:


Yes, some of these I'm still working on.  I have about fourteen books on my reading pile right now, with a lifetime of books lined up in the wings.  Not that I'm complaining about all of those great books!  I love having so many options.

Well, that's my weekend.  How is your weekend and what are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Migraines are the worst! And to wake up with one?...*shudders* I'm glad you got to take a break and get some reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was odd. I kept thinking it was a day that it wasn't. Then I spent most of my Sunday in my pajamas watching Bride & Prejudice. :P

    ReplyDelete