Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm Back!

Yes, I'm back.  Another readathon pulled me from the dark abyss of my own absence.  It's not that I haven't been reading, but I will admit to a bit of a reading slump and to needing a major time out from everything.  Regardless of the major silence going on here, I have read a few great things and have still been excited about this upcoming readathon!  I was especially excited to see that it fell over Fall Break this year, which meant I could actually push things aside and join in (once I knew I was going to be in town). 

Anyway, enough of the boring talk.  Yes, I'll be joining in the readathon again and will be posting.  I can't wait!  I'm a major book rotater though, so I don't anticipate finishing many books.  That's kind of okay by me.  I might be squirreling myself away this time and not jumping online very often.  In the past, that has taken my attention away from my reading, so I might stay away for large chunks of time.  We'll see though, who knows.  I miss people and I might get really overcome with a need for conversation and jump on!

Here are the books I have on rotation, with a few more on my iPad that I'll be "e-reading" along the way as well.  I'll also be breaking in to grade an essay every couple of hours or so (since that is just the norm around here).


Okay.  I have about six more essays to grade before I can head to bed, so I need to get to it.  I look forward to getting to my reading in the morning, so I'll see everyone bright and early!

6 comments:

  1. Yay Becky :D So glad to see you and so glad you're reading tomorrow!! I'm off to *try* to get some sleep before my early morning wake up call tomorrow. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. :) I'm excited to get in some good reading with so many of you all that I love! Here's hoping you got some rest in for today. I'll be stopping by to say hi!!!

      Delete
  2. That's quite the stack! I'll be joining in too-yay:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You know me though. I'll only be "rotating" through this stack. I could never stick to one all the way from beginning to end. LOL.

      Delete
  3. Hi Becky,

    Hope you're having a successful read-a-thon so far! Can't wait to see some of your updates.

    Here's a little cheer to keep you going - you can do it!

    #rahrahreadathon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaina! I appreciate your cheering!!!

      Delete