Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!

After a crazy month of June, I'm looking forward to the month of July.  I have a stack of books I set aside for the summer and it's about ready to fall over!  It's time to enjoy some lazy days of summer and get some of those projects finished that I waited all year to work on.  For today, we'll be kicking back to enjoy a nice holiday.  My family is heading home this afternoon so they can be back to work and then tonight I'll be going to a professional soccer game and firework show.  It should be great fun.  Wherever you're at, or what you're doing, I hope you have a good one!

I'd love to hear from you too!  How was your 4th of July?

2 comments:

  1. So far so good--Sat night we went to a Rockies fireworks game, which was awesome as usual. This morning a long walk followed by our village's annual pancake breakfast, then the parade. Tonight, we grill hot dogs/hamburgers, watch Sandlot, and head out to a local fireworks display. Ice cream is being churned and apple pie is in the oven.

    Hope you had a great 4th as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JaneGS--How cool! It sounds like so much fun. :) Thanks for sharing. I love knowing what people did for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete