Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!  It's been awhile and I have to start making a reappearance online soon.  What better time than on Christmas Eve?  I have nothing big to report this year, nor a real reason for disappearing on here for about a month.  Honestly, I'm in the midst of the biggest burn out of my entire career and just trying to refuel the batteries to make it another five months.  Christmas comes at a wonderful time so I can start to do just that.

I've actually been reading quite a bit, so I'll be back with reviews aplenty, as long as I can stave off the weary-drearies I've been having!  Here's hoping all of you have a wonderful holiday season and I'll be back soon!


*By the way, if you're interested, Jenn, Tasha, and I are going to be doing another New Year's readathon to ring in 2013.  It was fun to read, tweet, and socialize a bit, all while working our way through some great reads.  Join us for the fun! 

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas ~ Have a nice day~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope you're able to recharge your batteries and get your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Becky! I hope your batteries recharge soon. It's tough when you get in a rut. I've been in one with my blogging for ages now and I hope it passes in the new year. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for the NYE Readathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Chrismtas to you Becky!!! Sorry to hear about the burnout :( I can symphathize :( I went through pretty bad burnout this year too and finally sat down with my boss which was NOT easy as I'm a huge introvert! But it worked out good and things are much better now. And the New Years Eve readathon actually sounds really cool :D I totally may join in with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! And burnout suuuucks. I hope you have enjoyed your break and have been able to reenergize a bit.

    So glad we're doing the readathon a bit. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete