Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Happy Independence Day to everyone here in the U.S.!  We skipped the parades this morning in exchange for sleeping in, which was a great decision, in my opinion.  Now we're heading off to a family BBQ and a bonfire later tonight.  It's going to be a great celebration that is as chilled out as possible. 

I don't know that I'll be sneaking in any reading today, which is fine with me.  I have family that will be moving to the Midwest soon, so we're just going to all hang out together, while we can.  It's going to be great, relaxing fun!  If you don't believe me, let me share the beautiful, sunset view from my mom's house.  This reminds me why the country is so darn relaxing.


Have a great day, wherever you're at!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth to you too! I slept in today as well, which was sooooooo nice! Try to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous :) Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always miss parades. Oh well. :p

    ReplyDelete