Here are a few quick stats at a glance:
- Hours Read: 6 out of 12 (I started four hours late after sleeping in this morning, otherwise, I would have just kept falling asleep on my books all day!)
- Hours Spent Online: 1 and 1/2. Every time I took a quick break to get a drink, or record my first, and now second, book read, I'd jump online to see what was going on.
- Books Read: 2
- Pages Read: 521
- Mini-Challenges: 1-- I made a feeble attempt to guess the YA book covers from the snippets we were given over at Book Blather. Thanks Drea! It was great fun trying to remember where I'd seen those covers. I only managed to guess 11, but you might guess more. Head on over to see how many you can guess!
- Get laundry in. (Yes, not very readathon oriented, but a big necessity!)
- Aim at reading a book for one of the many challenges I'm involved in. Maybe I can switch over to my Kindle for an e-reader challenge option?
- Maybe get in another book or two before the challenge is over?
- Try to participate in at least two more mini-challenges.
(Yes, if I didn't feel the need to decorate my bookshelves along with my books, then I could get more on them!)
Thanks for all the encouragement! Every time I hear my iPhone ding, I know I'm getting another message on my blog to cheer and encourage me, so thanks for your kind words. It's almost like It's a Wonderful Life, so maybe some of you will get your reading wings for cheering us all along! LOL. :)