Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Slow My Summer Down!!!

I knew I'd be feeling this way much sooner than later, and sure enough, here I am panicking. It was one thing to look at the calendar and say, "Wow, I have over five weeks left," but a totally different one to realize that I'm wrapping up four weeks left, and three to me sounds like we're done! :( Tell me to stop fixating on this!!!

Well, I still am absolutely going back to Lehi in the fall, but have to say that everyone here keeps throwing all these hints out about moving here, working at BYU-H, and even some program they have where they assist teachers in getting their PhD. Sigh...that's really not nice to tempt a single, flighty girl like myself. It's tempting, but for now, I think I'll head back to "real life." Hawaii is so great though. Not to annoy anyone, but here's my basic daily routine:

8am-ish: Get up

10 or 11 amish: Go to gym to work out for about two hours

Noon to 1 pm: Eat lunch, check email, surf the net, etc.

2 to 3 pm: Head to the beach, swim for 20-30 minutes, then crash on the sand to read and fall asleep for an hour or two.

5pm: Mom gets home, and we sometimes go down to the beach to sit and feel the cool breezes.

6 or 7 pm: Dinner

Hard life, isn't it? Is it any wonder I'm not ready to head back to Utah and all the pressures of being an adult? YUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment