It's that time again for anyone in our area to get together for our Book Blogger Summer Bash! Since the time is ticking down, we wanted to get the information out this week via our blogs to let you know. The lovely, and organized Natasha at Maw Books Blog has posted all the details and information on her site. Suey at It's All About Books and myself are helping with this fun time and hope we can gather as many of our blogging and writer friends together as possible.
Here is the basic information:
- WHEN: Saturday, August 28th at 6pm
- WHERE: Riverfront Park East at 10991 S. River Front Parkway, in Sandy (Same park as last summer.)
- WHO: Book bloggers, authors, booksellers, etc.
- WHAT: Families are invited. We will be having pulled-pork sandwiches and ask that you bring a potluck item to the bash.
- HOW: Really, there is no how here! Come with a paperback book, ready to swap, chat, and have a great time.
We hope you can come and look forward to chatting and socializing again! It's always great fun to see the wizard behind the curtains, meaning that we're happy to get to meet the amazing writers of blogs and books alike.