Since really getting into a variety of social medias, I think we each gravitate to those medias that allow us access to our favorite things. Here are a few social media sites I know about or use:
- Facebook--Friends, babies, relationships, health, and other personal info.
- Nings--Discussion boards mixed with announcements for the Ning you're involved in.
- Twitter--Advertising, chatting, quotes, links, and general comments on life.
- Tumblr--The equivalent of a decorated high school locker, kicked up a million times!
- Pinterest--Kind of more of the same as Tumblr, but all in one screening area.
Here's the real question. I've created this Tumblr page. I've posted over a thousand things. Now what? I will admit that I've scrolled back through it a time or two, but I'm way more obsessed about the next post coming out. I. Must. Keep. Up. What if someone finds an even more adorable interview with Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, or the Downton Abbey cast? I must press on!
|The lovely Colin & Meryl at the Oscars.|
In whatever way, we're having a beautiful cultural conversation about what we love and value in our society--and I love it! Now. Back to Tumblr.
What are your favorite social medias and are YOU obsessed--even just a little?
*Disclosure: This post really isn't about getting followers--I swear! I just wanted to share my love of Tumblr and see what others had to say. If you really do want to check out my Tumblr though, it's at: http://oneliteraturenut.tumblr.com/ By the way, if you have a Tumblr account, please let me know! I'd love to check it out so my obsession can continue!